In Session With Marc David: 70 Years Old & Finally Has A Breakthrough with Dieting
So many of us have a challenging relationship with food. Many struggle with a lifelong problem where food is something that is both hated and loved – a source of comfort but also a reason to attack, blame and judge ourselves. In today’s episode of The Psychology of Eating Podcast, 70-year-old Joan shares her lifelong struggle with food and works with Marc to finally come to terms with her body and her relationship with food. Watch this inspiring conversation now!
- Developing a peaceful relationship with the body and with food is much more complex and difficult than it sounds, but it’s truly possible.
- Society conditions us to think that we can never be too rich or too thin. Letting go of these societal concepts leads us to a deep-rooted state of inner peace and self-acceptance.
- Many people struggle with food all their lives. However, it doesn’t have to be this way. It is every human’s birthright to live with peace, joy, and freedom in every area of life - including with food.
- Being gainfully occupied in doing the things that are enjoyable and rewarding can be a powerful antidote to unhealthy eating habits.
- The shift from the ‘Princess’ to ‘Queen’ stage of a woman’s life is incredibly potent. As she makes this vital shift, a woman moves from looking for external validation from those around her to looking within for the kind of lasting love and acceptance she truly wants and needs.
With his dual training in clinical nutrition and psychology, Marc David has spent the last 40 years helping people around the world heal their relationship with food. As the founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, he reaches millions each year through his books, speaking engagements, celebrated podcast series, and his internationally-acclaimed Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training.
Watch this powerful and moving episode as Joan comes to a new understanding of her relationship with food and body.
Interested in becoming a certified coach in eating psychology? Then tune in to hear Marc talk about our Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training, and download a copy of our School Catalog: https://psychologyofeating.com/info-kit/
Learn our powerful, cutting-edge approach, and discover how you can create a unique career helping others find peace and freedom with food.